ADVANCES IN INFECTIOUS DISEASES UMH XII MEETING OF THE INFECTIOUS DISEASES SOCIETY OF THE VALENCIAN COMMUNITY
Advances in infectious diseases UMH was the title of the XII meeting of the Society of Infectious Diseases of the Valencian Community (SEICV). Last February 10 the meeting took place in the Mail Hall of the building Severo Ochoa of the Campus of San Juan de Alicante (Spain). The UMH day started at 9:00 am. with the attendance of medical professionals in these diseases.
Who attended the meeting advances in infectious diseases UMH?
Mainly, experts in infectious diseases, infectious diseases doctors and other professionals. The moderator of the conference was:
What are the meeting advances in infectious diseases UMH about?
The meeting began with the exposure of two clinical cases. They were selected previously and anonymously by a group of experts. After that, were held two round tables on different medical topics of interest:
- the sepsis (painful immune response of the body to an extremely serious infection) and the diagnostics, therapeutic treatments, and future prospects for treatment.
- news in diseases of sexual transmission of HIV patients.
The closing ceremony featured a Conference that will focus on:
- the recovery of the sense humanistic Medicine. This speech will have the collaboration of Francisco Jover Díaz, professor at UMH. He is an expert of topics like “Medicine in painting”. On this occasion he will delight us with a vision of HIV through contemporary art.
Who collaborated with the meeting advances in infectious diseases UMH?
The meeting of the Society of Infectious Diseases of the Valencian Community also cooperates with:
- The University Hospital of Sant Joan d’ Alacant,
- Abbvie, Angelini, Gilead, Janssen, MSD, Pfizer and ViiV, laboratories
- and the UMH (organizer)