DOMINGO OROZCO GIVES THE SEMINAR CHRONIC DISEASES AND NEEDS FOR NEW PERSPECTIVES IN CLINICAL RESEARCH
“Seminar chronic diseases and needs for new perspectives in clinical research” is the title given by Domingo Orozco Beltrán. The professor of the Department of Clinical Medicine of the University Miguel Hernández (UMH) made the presentation on Thursday, February 8. The event took place at 5:00 pm. in the main hall of the Ramón y Cajal building of the Campus of San Juan de Alicante (Spain). Medical professionals, students of the University and professors were invited this educational journey.
What is the seminar chronic diseases and needs for new perspectives in clinical research by Domingo Orozco about?
The doctoral program in Public Health, Medical and Surgical Sciences UMH hosts this seminar chronic diseases and needs for new perspectives in clinical research. The event was aimed, mainly students of the Ph Doctoral programme. In addition, it is also opened to professionals and students interested in health science topics. The departments of the University Miguel Hernández of Elche who collaborate in the seminar are:
- Departments of Clinical Medicine;
- The Department of Public Health, History of Science, and Gynecology;
- Of Pathology and Surgery of Health Psychology and
- the Faculty of Pharmacy.
The speaker, Domingo Orozco, is professor and health professional in active:
- Professor in the Department of Clinical Medicine of the University Miguel Hernández,
- Co-Director of the Department of Family Medicine,
- Secretary of the Department of Pulmonary Obstructive Chronic Disease (COPD),
- He is director of the research “study Cariometabólico Valenciano”, group
- And serves as Co-Director of the Department of Community Medicine and Reproductive Health, and
- Director of the Master’s degree in Health Management
Today, the professor and Dr. Domingo Orozco Beltrán continues teaching in the degree of Medicine and Pharmacy of UMH (Miguel Hernández University). He also, collaborates in research works in FISABIO, at the University Hospital of San Juan de Alicante (Spain).