Branch of teaching: Health Sciences
Pre-registration: 01/05/17 to 31/05/17
Registration: 01/06/17 to 10/06/17
Duration: 10/06/17 to 04/07/17
Registration fee: 50 €uros
Max students: 60
Min students: 50
Specific web: improvementcoursesexologyumh
The Improvement Course of Sexology: Medicine and Neuroscience V Edition is structured in:
Contribute from the UMH to give continuous training and academic response to the growing interest of physicians in Primary Care, psychologists and other professionals and students of the Health Sciences, on human sexuality in neuroscience and Clinical Medicine, with basis neuroscientists and doctors.
– Acquire updated knowledge about relevant aspects of human sexuality in clinical practice.
– Learning from the development of an academic project tutored over one of the contents of the course (to specify Monday June 26), and learning of the presentation in the face-to-face part.
I. PROGRAM: Current perspectives upon human sexuality with two aspects:
1. Basic: Neuroscience, basis and translational applications.
2. Applied: Clinically, especially models and clinical pictures.
II. TWO DIFFERENT PARTS:
1. Face to face part on June 26 and July 4, 2017.
Define an academic study supervised over one of the contents of the course (the 26th of June).
Methodological and practical learning of participatory interactive presentation in the face-to-face part of July 4 before students.
2.Part tutored and online. From June 11 to July 4, 2017. Tutoring by the direction and Seminars by working groups. Tutored elaboration of projects for presentation and discussion by the students.
Printable material or the link will be provided to students of the bibliography of the clinical part.
1. Face to face part on 26 June from 5.30 pm. to 7 pm. and July 4, 2017, from 3:00 pm. to 9:00 pm., in the Auditorium of the IN (Instituto de Neurociencias).
2. Supervised group and online part: From June 11 to July 4, 2017, in the Department of Clinical Medicine (Sala de Juntas).
Tutoring group and seminars by working groups. Individual or group tutoring elaboration of projects for presentation and discussion by students.
1. Students of Medicine and Psychology degrees and other qualifications.
2. The University graduates interested in the subject, in particular doctors and psychologists. And in general the scope of Health and Allied professionals.
Continuous and final mixed evaluation the knowledge acquired and the work presented with overall rating of the course (suitable or not suitable) diploma.
To evaluate both aspects in the face-to-face part.
Additional qualification personalized management.
|NAVARRO CREMADES, FELIPEemail@example.com||■|
|MARTÍNEZ PÉREZ, SALVADORfirstname.lastname@example.org||■|
|RIZO BAEZA, MARÍA MERCEDES|
|HERNÁNDEZ SERRANO, RUBÉN|
|PACHECO PALHA, ANTONIO|
|MARTÍNEZ MORGA, MARTA PALOMA|
|BIANCO COLMENARES, FERNANDO J.|
|HURTADO MURILLO, FELIPE|
|MARHUENDA AMORÓS, DOLORESemail@example.com|
|RODRÍGUEZ MARÍN, JESÚSfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TIRADO GONZALEZ, SONIAemail@example.com|
|NAVARRO SÁNCHEZ, ANTONIO RAMÓN|
|ARROYO SEBASTIÁN, MARÍA DEL ÁNGEL|
|BELDA IBÁÑEZ, JOSEFINA|
|LÓPEZ LOPEZ, ANA ISABEL|
|GÓMEZ PÉREZ, LUISfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|PÉREZ TOMAS, CARLA|