Summary: Course development of 125 hours, not face to face (except for a couple of afternoons).
Import registration € 50
Branch of teaching: Health Sciences
Pre-registration: 01/04/18 to 30/04/18
Registration: 21/04/18 to 30/04/18
Duration: 01/05/18 to 03/07/18
Registration fee: 50 €uros
Max students: 60
Min students: 50
Specific web: improvementcoursesexologyumh
The course of Sexology: Medicine and Neuroscience V Edition is divided into:
I. program: current perspectives on human sexuality with two aspects: selected
1. Basic: Neuroscience, fundamentals and translational applications
2. Applied: Clinical, especially models and clinical pictures
II. two different parts:
1. Face-to-face part on 2 May and 3 July 2018
Define an academic study supervised over one of the contents of the course (to May 2)
Methodological and practical learning of participatory interactive presentation in the face-to-face part of July 3 to students.
2. Tutored and semi face-to-face part: from 2 May to 3 July 2018. Tutoring by the director and seminars by working groups tutored elaboration of works for presentation and discussion by students.
1. Face-to-face part days, May 2, 2018, from 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm and from July 3, 2018 at 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm, in the Main Hall of the Department of Clinical Medicine.
2. Part online tutored personal and in group: 01 May to 3 July 2018.
Group tutoring and seminars by working groups. Personal or group tutoring elaboration of works for presentation and discussion by students.
Continuous and final mixed evaluation the knowledge acquired and the work presented with overall rating of the course (suitable or not suitable) diploma.
To evaluate in the face-to-face part both aspects through the implementation in common knowledge.
Additional qualification personalized management.
Links of general interest (at the bottom of the website):