As every year, the University Miguel Hernández (UMH) begins its period of pre-registration and registration of the Master’s degree of Clinical Medicine UMH. On this occasion there are 5 official postgraduate studies offered by the educational institution.
Since the Department of Clinical Medicine of the UMH it bets, an issue more for a series of official master’s degrees related to the Health Sciences. In this case, the master programmes to which medical students and professionals are eligible, combined modalities: online and blended, together with a number of new features.
What are the masters degree Clinical Medicine UMH offered for this course 2016-2017?
OFFICIAL MASTER’S DEGREE IN PRIMARY CARE RESEARCH
OFFICIAL MASTER’S DEGREE IN RESEARCH IN INFECTIOUS DISEASES AND INTERNATIONAL HEALTH
OFFICIAL MASTER’S DEGREE IN CLINICAL MEDICINE RESEARCH OFFICER
OFFICIAL MASTER’S DEGREE IN ACCIDENT AND EMERGENCY MEDICINE
OFFICIAL MASTER’S DEGREE IN HEALTH MANAGEMENT
What are the relevant aspects of the masters Clinical Medicine UMH in 2016-2017?
Most of the masters are of 1 academic year duration and 60 ECTS credits, ombining practical and theoretical sessions, as well as activities in forums and online exams. Except the Official Master’s degree in Emergency Medicine that has 2-year-durationand a total of 120 ECTS credits.
Where can I pre register in the masters degree Clinical Medicine UMH in 2016-2017?
The period of pre-registration is now open:
1st Term: from April 6 to July 4, 2016
2nd Term: dfrom July 25 to September 9, 2016
The applicants must:
1. Fill in the information requested in the application of:
2. Shall submit the documentation requested, together with the receipt of registration in the General Register or auxiliary, directed to the CEGECA (Campus Management Centre) where the Master’s degree, is ascribed by certified mail addressed to the corresponding management of Campus Centre or through the records of any administrative body referred to in article 38.4 of law 30/1992 of legal regime of public administrations and common administrative procedure.
3. To present or submit documentation is as follows:
- Receipt of pre-registration, duly signed.
- ID or valid passport
- A tuition that gives access to the Master or accreditation of having applied for the title and the expedition fees paid. (Original and photocopy or certified photocopy)
- Official academic certificate of marks. (Original and photocopy or certified photocopy)
- Curriculum vitae