THE PRE-REGISTRATION MASTER’S DEGREE IN EMERGENCY MEDICINE OF THE MIGUEL HERNÁNDEZ UNIVERSITY 2016-17 OPENED RIGHT NOW
The April 6, 2016 the term was opened for the pre-registration Master’s Degree in Emergency Medicine UMH 2016-17. Until July 4, 2016, the future students may make the pre-registration through the software application made available by management of Gestión de Estudios of Miguel Hernández UMH University.
What is pre-registration for the Master’s Degree in Emergency Medicine UMH? 2016-17 about?
The process consists of several phases which are summarized below.
1st Term: from April 6 to July 4, 2016
2nd Term: from July 25 to September 9, 2016
The applicants must:
1.Fill out the information requested in the application:
2. Shall submit the documentation requested, together with the receipt of registration in the General Register and/or Assistant, directed to the CEGECA (Centro de Gestión de Campus) where the Master’s degree is attached.
3. The official documentation to present or to send is the following:
- Receipt of pre-registration, duly signed.
- DNI o Valid passport.
- An official tuition which gives access to the Master’s degree or accreditation of having applied for the title and the expedition fees paid. (Original and photocopy or certified copies)
- Official academic certificate of marks. (Original and photocopy or certified copies).
- Curriculum vitae
You can get further information about contents and professors of the Master’s Degree Emergency Medicine UMH in these links: