The personal data collected by the Department of Clinical Medicine UMH, are collected in a file of data bases, which shall belong exclusively to the department, assuming this all measures technical, organizational and security that ensure the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the data protection act and regulation 994/1999. Communication between users and the Department of Clinical Medicine UMH does not use a secure channel, and the transmitted data do not travel encrypted, so that prompted users to refrain from sending the personal data that deserve consideration of especially protected data in the terms of article 7 of the data protection act, since the security measures applicable to a non-secure channel make it inadvisable.
The personal data which is communicated voluntarily by the user Department of Clinical Medicine will be allocated only to the purpose of informing the user, upon request, of the services provided by the department and its use will always respond to lawful purposes related to the teaching of the same. All received data will be treated with absolute confidentiality, aiming only for those purposes for which they were collected and which expressly informs the user at the time of collection. The user who voluntarily communicate their data to Department of Clinical Medicine UMH through websites (departamentomedicinaclinicaumh.es) expressly consents to the use of such personal data for the sending of information teaching or information and services of the Department of Clinical Medicine UMH, in strict compliance with the provisions of the existing legislation on Services of the Society of Information, in which sending of commercial communications is concerns.
The personal data collected through these websites (departamentomedicinaclinicaumh.es and its variants in Valencian and English) will not be the subject of assignment to any other subject or company, or to third parties, except to the subjects and in the specific assumptions that such assignment is set as obligatory by the LOPD. The data collected will always be treated in compliance with the current regulations regarding the protection of personal data (LOPD).
The Department of Clinical Medicine UMH undertakes to maintain, at all times, the personal data voluntarily provided by the users of these websites (departamentomedicinaclinicaumh.es and its versions in Valencian and English), So that they truthfully respond to the identity and personal characteristics of such users. Therefore, any user may at any time exercise the right to access, rectify and, where appropriate, cancel their personal data supplied to the department through the contact Form, through written communication or e-mail Directed to the Department of Clinical Medicine UMH.
As responsible of the treatment we are committed to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of their rights. At any time you can exercise the following rights:
(1) Right of access. You are entitled to confirm that we are dealing with your personal data, and Yes if so, to obtain a copy of such data and information complete treatment.
(2) Rectification right. You have the right to correct errors, modify inaccurate or incomplete data, and ensure the accuracy of the information processed.
(3) Law of suppression. You have the right to request the deletion of your data without undue delay, where the treatment is unlawful or the purpose which motivated their treatment or collection had disappeared.
(4) Right to limitation of treatment. You have the right to request the suspension of treatment where this is illegal or the accuracy of the information has been challenged.
(5) Right of opposition. You have the right to oppose the processing of your data when it is intended to direct marketing or to cease treatment for reasons related to their personal situation, except that proving a legitimate interest that is necessary for the exercise or defence of claims.
(6) Right not to be subject to individualized decisions. You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on the automated processing, including the development of profiles, which produces legal effects or affect you, unless it is necessary for the performance of a contract, is permitted by the law or you have given your explicit consent.
To exercise these rights please send an email to: [email protected] or a postal mail to
UMH Clinical Medicine Department
Carretera Nacional 332 s/n,
1st floor, ala sur.
03550 Sant Joan d’Alacant (Spain)
indicating so clear (i) their identity, with an indication of at least your full name and the email address you used when contacting with UMH Clinical Medicine Department, and (ii) the right or rights which exercises.
Also you can go to the Spanish Data Protection Agency ( www.agpd.es) to apply for the protection of your rights, if you consider it.
The exercise of these rights is free, unless formulated requests manifestly unfounded or excessive, in which case the applicant may be required to bear the cost of processing.
If you want to disable cookies on your device, please note that some sections of the web site will not function properly if they are disabled.
The Department has employed this section in order to inform you of what is a cookie, which are used on this website and help to manage them as you want to.
what is a cookie?
a longtime is a small text file that a web site stores on the user’s browser. Cookies facilitate use and navigation for a website and are essential for the operation of the internet, providing countless advantages in providing interactive services.
cookies are used for example to manage the user’s session (by reducing the number of times that you have to include your password) or to adapt the contents of a web page to your preferences. Cookies can be “session”, by what will be deleted once the user leave the web site that created them or “persistent”, which remain on your computer until a certain date.
the use of this website with the functionality of your browser enabled to accept cookies implies acceptance by the user of the cookie used by this web technology.
The departamentomedicinaclinicaumh.es website uses analytical cookies to collect statistics on the activity, browsing and user behaviors on the site and its activity. The information, data, movements collected is anonymous and makes it possible to optimize the navigation by the own page of departamentomedicinaclinicaumh.es and, above all, to guarantee the service and optimization to the user. The user can disable their activity through exclusion systems provided by the analytical tools.
Cookies guarantees and options
During the installation or updating of the Navigator, the user has the possibility of accepting, modifying or rejecting the installation of cookies in his system, or on the other hand, to refuse the installation of certain cookies, like those of publicity and those of third. In addition, after each session or site visit, you can delete all or some of the stored cookies.
The user can also activate:
-Private browsing, where your browser will stop saving your browsing history, cookies and other information from the pages or sections you visit.
-The function of not to track, by which the navigator requests to the Web pages that it visits that do not trace their browsing behaviors, for, for example, to provide publicity or any other activity of interest in the sites that it visits.
I advise you to consult the Help or configuration of your browser (Explorer, Mozilla, Chrome, Opera, Safari, etc.) to find out about the options on how to manage and control cookies on your own system. Please note that cookie blocking can affect the whole or part of the web’s functionality.
Cookies used in the Web departamentomedicinaclinicaumh.es
Cookies generated from the dominiodepartamentomedicinaclinicaumh.es and its version in Valencian and English with the Google Analytics application.
Purpose: Generates a unique user ID that is used to determine the number of times you have visited the departamentomedicinaclinicaumh.es website for a user. Records the origin and provenance of the user and segments demographic data through the registration data.
If you disable our cookies, some of the sections of the Web site may not work. For example, you may have difficulty accessing or viewing articles or projects.
The websites mentioned are not FT sites and I am not responsible for their content.
· Google Chrome
Please click on the icon of spanner in the browser toolbar and select: settings.
– click “Show advanced options”. In the “Privacy” section, click on the “Content settings” button. To enable cookies in the “Cookies” section, select “Allow local data to be established,” allowing cookies, first part and third parties. To allow collect only cookies of origin “Block all cookies from third parties without exception”. For cookies, in the “Cookies” section, it is possible to “block sites from setting any data ‘.” Please note that there are several levels of activation of cookies and disability in Google Chrome. For more information about other options of cookies offered in Google Chrome, refer to the following page of Google: Google Chrome Cookies
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
– click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select “Internet Options”. In the Options window, go to the “Privacy” tab. To enable cookies: set the slider to “Medium” or below of; To disable cookies: move the slider to the top to block all cookies. Please note that there are different levels of activation to cookies disabled in your browser. For more information about other options of cookies offered by Internet Explorer, see the following Microsoft: Explorer Cookies
· Mozilla Firefox
– click on “Tools” in the browser menu and select “Options”. Select the Privacy panel to enable cookies: Check ‘Accept cookies from sites’. To disable cookies: uncheck ‘Accept cookies from sites’. Please note that there are several levels of activation of cookies and disability in Firefox. For more information, see the next page of Mozilla: Mozilla Cookies
– click on ‘Settings’ in the browser menu and select “Settings”. Choose ‘ Quick Preferences’. ” To enable cookies: select “Enable cookies”. To disable cookies: uncheck “Enable cookies”. Please note that there are several levels of activation of cookies and disability in Opera. For more information about the cookies that are offered in Opera other options, see the following Opera Software: Opera Cookies
· Safari on Mac OSX
– click on “Safari” in the menu bar and select the option ‘preference’.
– click Security
to enable cookies: in the tab “Accept cookies”, select the “only from the site moves to ‘. To disable the cookies: in the section ‘Accept cookies’ select ‘Never’. Please note that there are several levels of activation of cookies and disability in Safari. For more information about the cookies that are available in Safari options, see the following Apple: Safari Cookies.
in the rest of the browsers find function “Help” or contact your browser provider.
Department Clinical Medicine UMH
Crta. Nacional, N-332 s/n,
03550 Sant Joan d’Alacant, Alicante (Spain)
34 965 91 94 49