Predictive models in Clinical Research, taught by Professor Ramón Durazo-Arvizu was the seminar of the past Thursday November 2 at UMH. The event was attended by students of the University Miguel Hernández, as well as other medical and health sciences professionals in the province of Alicante.
What we know of the speaker Ramón Durazo-Arvizu and his contribution to the predictive models?
- Loyola University, Chicago (USA),
- Head of the Division of Biostatistics
- Codirector of the Master’s program in Clinical Research Methodsica at the Department of Public Health Sciences in the Medical Centre of Loyola University.
- has developed his teaching and research work in the in the Cancer Center, Tucson Arizona (EE.UU.)
- in the program of Master’s Degree in Psychology and Business Administration at the University of Sonora (Hermosillo, México)
- y en el Cancer Center of the Mayo Clinic en Rochester (Minnesota, EE.UU.).
What is the seminar of Predictive models in clinical research by Ramón Durazo-Arvizu about?
The seminar is organized mainly by UMH:
- the Ph Doctoral Program in Public Health, Surgical and Medical Sciences
- in collaboration with the Department of Clinical Medicine,
- of Public Health, History of Science and Gynecology and Pathology and Surgery
The Department of Clinical Medicine at UMH organized the seminari “Predictive models in clinical research”. The professor of Public Health Sciences in the Medical Centre of the Loyola University (USA) Ramon Durazo-Arvizu, taking advantage of their stay in Spain, held the presentation on November 2. Starting from the 5:00 pm the event began in the Hall of the Severo Ochoa building of the campus of Sant Joan d’Alacant (Spain). The seminar on predictive models in clinical research is included within the Ph Doctorate Program in Public Health, Surgical and Medical Sciences of UMH
What is the predictive models in clinical research seminar at UMH target audience?
Finally, the day is directed primarily to students of the Ph Doctoral Program in Public Health, Surgical and Medical Sciences and all students interested in these matters with in Health Sciences.