SEMINAR QUALITATIVE METHODOLOGY IN HEALTH FROM THE PATIENT: FIBROMYALGIA BY ERICA BRIONES IN THE UMH
Last Wednesday January 20 Erica Briones gave the seminar: Qualitative methodology in health from the patient: Fibromyalgia
Where the seminar Methodology qualitative health from the patient: Fibromyalgia was held?
Who is Erica Briones Vozmediano responsible for given the seminar Application of qualitative methodology in health from the patient: Fibromyalgia?
Erica Briones Vozmediano responsible for the seminar:
- Professor and Postdoctoral researcher in the Faculty of Nursing and Physiotherapy at the University of Lleida
- Member of the Research Group on Public Health of the University of Alicante
- Member of the Collaborator WHO Centre on Social Inclusion and Health of the UA
- President of the Spanish Group of Young Epidemiologists
Erica Briones is also:
- PhD in Health Sciences and a Degree in Humanities by the UA.
- He has studied Master degree in Gender Equality at the UMH
- Specializations in Gender Studies and Feminist Research (UMH)
- Studies in culture and gender-based violence (UNED).
Throughout his career, it is also worth mentioning between her teaching and research activity which relates to the scope of the qualitative methodology applied to health.
Get further information about Erica Briones en:
– Her profile from Linkedin
– Publications in ResearchGate