SEMINAR “RECOVERY OF INTESTINAL HOMEOSTASIS WITH A PROBIOTIC TO REDUCE PERMEABILITY AND INFECTIONS” BY RUBÉN FRANCÉS
Next Thursday 26 November the Professor of the Area of Immunology of the University Miguel Hernández of Elche (UMH) and the Department of Clinical Medicine, Rubén Francés, taught the seminar under the title: “Recoveryof the intestinal Homeostasis with a probiotic to reduce permeability and infections”.
Location of the Seminar: “Recovery of intestinal homeostasis with a probiotic to reduce permeability and infections”
The event will take place from 5:00 pm. en el Salón de Actos of Severo Ochoa Building in the campus of Sant Joan d’Alacant (Spain) de la propia UMH. The event is located as part of the Winter Courses that this year attends the seminar in Health Sciences and in the Doctoral Program in Public Health, Medical and Surgical Sciences of UMH.
Additional information about the professor Rubén Francés author of the seminar: “Recovery of intestional Homeostasis with a probiotic to reduce permeability and infections”
- Professor of Immunology in the Department of Clinical Medicine of the University Miguel Hernández
- Head of the Group CIBER of Liver and digestive diseases of the University General Hospital of Alicante (Spain)
- Bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences by the University of Valencia
- Doctorado en Biología Molecular y Celular por la UMH
- Two-year postdoctoral stay in the Boston Medical Center (EE.UU.)
- Main researcher in the Group CIBERehd dof the Institute of Health Carlos III
If you want further information about the professor Rubén Francés, you can find out his teacher tab here