THE 6TH HEALTH AWARDS OF THE PROVINCE OF ALICANTE REWARDS TO RESEARCHERS AND TEACHERS AT UMH IN A SUCCESSFUL CEREMONY
Different professionals sciences, professors and researchers in Health Sciences of the University Miguel Hernández of Elche, Spain (UMH) have recently been awarded in the 6th Health Awards of the province of Alicante, Spain through the several categories:
- Academic development
- Public health research
- Professional development
- Healthcare integration
Where was the 6th Health Awards of the province of Alicante celebrated?
All this took place during the Health Award of the province of Alicante VI held on the Crystal Symphony-Hall Room of the Auditorium of the Diputación de Alicante, Spain (ADDA) the past November 27 at 7:00 pm. In this event, the Health Professional Schools of the province of Alicante, Spain, constituted in the Unión Profesional Sanitaria Alicante (UPSANA), have been responsible for the Organization of these awards that are intended to enhance the quality of healthcare professionals and promote services offered by different health areas.
The act counted with the presence of María Teresa Pérez Vázquez, Vice-Rector of institutional relations at UMH, along with other medical and academic personalities in health sciences from the province. Also, also has showns to be see by the Ceremony
Winners in the 6th Health Awards Ceremony of the province of Alicante, Spain
- Sergio Hernández, professor in the Area of Physiotherapy of the UMH won the award in the category “Academic development”.
- Juan Antonio Laborda, professor of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Technology of UMH, received the award in the category “Professional development”,
- The Group’s Research Unit of Epidemiology of Nutrition of the UMH, directed by the investigator Jesús Vioque, was awarded in the category “Research in Public Health”.
- UPSANA (Unión Profesional Sanitaria de Alicante, Spain) awarded the prize “Healthcare integration” to comprehensive care unit the obese patient of the General University Hospital of Alicante, Spain (HGUA), elonging to the Professor of Medicine of UMH Antonio Picó and the professor of surgery at UMH Pablo Enríquez.
– Get further information about the 6th Ceremony of the Health of the province of Alicante, Spain here
– Download the winners list in this document
– More information about the Awards Ceremony in this link