On June 20 the University Miguel Hernández of Elche (UMH) celebrated once again the graduation corresponding to the XXXIII Promotion of Medicine students. On this occasion, is the Auditorium of the Diputación of Alicante (ADDA), the venue for the holding of a major event, which will be chaired by the Vice President for Institutional Relations of the UMH, from 16:00 hours, María Teresa Pérez Vázquez.
The graduation ceremony of University students in the specialty of Medicine of the UMH was attended by personalities such as:
- The Dean of the Faculty of Medicine of the UMH, Antonio Compañ Rosique,
- The President of the Official College of Doctors of Alicante, José Pastor Rosado,
- The Secretary of the Faculty of Medicine of the UMH, Dolores Marhuenda Amorós,
- The Secretary of the Official College of Doctors of Alicante, Isabel Prieto Erades.
Professors in the degree promotion of Medicine UMH XXXIII
Also, this 33rd edition of Medicine Graduation, Act’s sponsors two teachers:
- The professor of the Area of Anatomy and Human Embryology Francisco Sánchez del Campo.
- The professor in the Area of Pharmacology, Francisco Horga de la Parte.
An event which featured different members of the university community, not only students, but also professors, heads of department, deans of faculty, members of COMA of Alicante and the Vice-President for Institutional Relations of the University Miguel Hernández of Elche.