Last Monday, December 14 was held the VII Congress on 5P syndrome and Rare Diseases, under the title “Genetic defects and intellectual disability” in the facilities of the University Miguel Hernández (UMH) of Elche (Spain). In those days, Salvador Martínez, professor of the Institute of Neurociencias of the UMH, led an interesting lecture about the progress made on the research about the Syndrome 5P.
When was the Congress VII on 5P Syndrome and Rare Diseases held?
The event took place in the Hall of the building Santiago Ramón y Cajal of the campus of Sant Joan d’Alacant (Spain) of the University Miguel Hernández, at 3:30 pm..
Attendees to the VII Congress on 5 P Syndrome and Rare Diseases
Pilar Castaño, as President of the Foundation Syndrome 5, was responsible for the opening of the VII Congress on 5P Syndrome and Rare diseases.
Isabel del Castillo González, as sensory specialist, was responsible for carrying out the inaugural lecture entitled: “Sensory stimulation”.
Activities at the VII Congress on 5P Syndrome and Rare diseases
A lo largo de las Jornadas, se impartieron diversas conferencias sobre temas de interés, sobre todo:
- the discursive representation of rare diseases in the media
- facialgold stimulation in rare diseases
– You can get more information on the VII Congress on 5P Syndrome and Rare Diseases here: Get the program
– You can also get much more information on the latest news from the nationalFOUNDATION SYNDROME 5P in the following link: fundacionsindrome5p.org
– Also you have all the news about the event through its profile on social networks in Facebook: Early care Centre
* Students attending to the sessions may have co-validated them by free credits for his degree.