Branch of education: Health Sciences. Neurscience.
Pre-registration: 01/05/17 to 31/05/17
Enrolment: 01/06/17 to 10/06/17
Duration: 10/06/17 to 03/07/16
Max students: 60
Min students: 50
Specific web: trainingcoursestressumh
Normal: 50 euros
The training Course of Stress: Neuroscience and Medicine V Edition is structured in:
Help from the UMH to give continuous training and academic response to the growing interest of physicians in primary care, psychologists and other professionals and students of the health sciences, on stress in neuroscience and clinical medicine, with fundamentals neuroscientists and doctors.
Objectives of the course:
1) Acquire updated knowledge about relevant aspects of stress in clinical practice.
2) Learning from the development of an academic work tutored over one of the contents of the course (to specify Monday June 26), and learning of the presentation in the face-to-face part.
I. PROGRAM: Current perspectives on stress with two aspects:
1.Basic: Neuroscience, fundamentals and translational applications
2. Applied: Clinically, especially models, clinical pictures and anti-stress techniques
II. TWO DIFFERENT PARTS:
1. Part face to face: June 26 (3:00 pm.) and July 3 (3 to 9 pm.) 2017 .
Define an academic study supervised over one of the contents of the course (to June 26).
Learning of the participatory interactive presentation in the face-to-face part of the July 3rd to students.
2. Part tutored and online: From June 12 to July 3 2017. Tutoring by the direction and seminars by working groups. Tutored elaboration of projects for presentation and discussion by the students.
Files and information sent online to students by professors from July 10. Knowledge will be assessed the 3rd of July.
III. RECOMMENDED BIBLIOGRAPHY
JOURNALS IN THE LIBRARY ON THE CAMPUS OF SAN JUAN (SPAIN) UMH (selection):
– International Journal of Stress Management
– Journal of Stress Physiology and Biochemistry
– Stress and Health
– Stress Medicine
– Journal of Traumatic Stress Disorders & Treatment
– Rodríguez-Marín, J., Sitges, E., Tirado, S., Martín-Aragón, M., Pastor, M.A., Navarro, F. Motives, emotions and representational processes: from theory to practice. 18 is it possible to have positive emotions after a stressful event? P 217-226. ISBN 84-96221-08-3. Valencia: University of Valencia, 2004 (Updated 2016)
– III WORLD CONGRESS OF MEDICAL SEXOLOGY. Málaga 2013. NAvarro Cremades F et al: 1. PTSD of sexual origin and diagnostic classifications CIE 10, DSM 5 and MDS.
– and 2 Questionnaire RCS and SAFE original version. Presentation. In: Antonio Daniel García Rojas and Francisco Cabello Santamaría (Eds). Updates on Sexology, clinical and educational. Huelva: University of Huelva Publications, 2013. (Updated 2016)
ADDITIONAL RECOMMENDED BIBLIOGRAPHY:
PRINTED MATERIAL OR THE LINK TO STUDENTS WILL BE PROVIDED. PROGRAM:
1. Face to face part: June 26 from 3:00 pm. to 5:30 pm. and on July 3 2017 from 3:00 pm. to 9:00 pm., in the Salón de Actos of IN (Instituto de Neurociencias).
2. Tutored part group and online: From June 10 to July 3 2017 in the Department of Clinical Medicine (Sala de Juntas).
Tutoring group and seminars by working groups. Individual and group tutoring elaboration of projects for presentation and discussion by the students.
1. Students of Medicine and Psychology degrees and other qualifications.
2. The university graduates interested in the subject, in particular doctors and psychologists. And in general the scope of health and allied professionals.
Continuous and final mixed evaluation the knowledge acquired and the project presented with overall rating of the course (suitable or not suitable) diploma.
To evaluate both aspects in the face-to-face part.
Additional qualification personalized management.
|NAVARRO CREMADES, FELIPEemail@example.com||■|
|MARTÍNEZ PÉREZ, SALVADORfirstname.lastname@example.org||■|
|LURI PRIETO, PALOMA|
|NAVARRO ORTIZ, RAMÓN|
|PALAZON BRU, ANTONIOemail@example.com|
|MARTINEZ MORGA, MARTA PALOMA|
|LLISTERRI CARO, JOSÉ LUIS|
|RODRÍGUEZ MARÍN, JESÚSfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TIRADO GONZÁLEZ, SONIAemail@example.com|
|NAVARRO SÁNCHEZ, ANTONIO RAMÓN|
|MOLLA BAEZA, ARTURO|