Summary: Training Course of Stress: Neuroscience and Medicine 6th Edition
Branch of education: Health Sciences. Neurscience.
Pre-registration: 01/04/18 to 20/04/18
Enrolment: 21/04/18 to 30/04/18
Duration: 01/05/18 to 02/07/18
Max students: 60
Min students: 50
Normal: 50 euros
I. Program: current perspectives selected on stress on two aspects:
1. Basic: Neuroscience, fundamentals and translational applications
2. Applied: Clinically, especially models, clinical pictures and anti-stress techniques
II. Two different parts:
Face-to-face 1. Part June 25 and July 2, 2018.
Define an academic study supervised over one of the contents of the course (to June 25).
Learning of the participatory interactive presentation in the face-to-face part of July 2 to students.
2. Part tutored and self-learning: From 1 May to 2 July 2018. Tutoring by the Director and seminars by working groups. Tutoring elaboration of works for presentation and discussion by the students.
1. Face-to-face part Monday, June 25, 2018, from 3:00 to 9:00 pm. and Monday, July 2, 2018, from 3:00 to 9:00 pm., in the Auditorium of the IN (Instituto de Neurociencias, Alicante-Spain)
2. Tutoring some groups or individual online and learning: from 1 May to 2 July 2018 and if it was face-to-face, in the Department of Clinical Medicine (Meeting Room).
Tutoring group and seminars by working groups. Individual or tutoring group elaboration of works for presentation and discussion by the students.
Mixed continuous and final evaluation the knowledge acquired and the work presented with overall rating of the course (suitable or not suitable) diploma.
To evaluate in the face-to-face, part both aspects through the implementation in common knowledge.
Additional qualification personalized management.