The purpose of the signature has on the agenda the realization of joint actions for the development of activities and action plans aimed at the awareness of the university students of the Valencian Community, as well as promoting the volunteering among the young.
What is the fact that 4 Valencian Universities and UMH signed agreement with Spanish Red Cross?
This agreement has been able to materialize is among others personalities by:
- Francisco Javier Gimeno Blanes, president of the Regional Committee of the Spanish Red Cross in the Valencian Community,
- Rafael Gandía Balaguer, provincial president of the Spanish Red Cross in Valencia
- Antonio Navarro Bernabé, provincial president of the Spanish Red Cross in Alicante
Through this agreement, is intended to increase, among other reasons, the economic support to victims of disasters, emergencies, armed conflicts, as well as to extend human habits healthy respect for equality, rights, support to people with functional diversity. as well as promoting the existing problem between the immigrant population; children and seniors.
At its time, the 5 public Valencian Universities, located in the Rector Council of Public Universities of the Valencian Community(CRUPV):
- University of Alicante
- University Miguel Hernández
- Polytechnic University of Valencia
- University of Valencia
- University Jaume I pf Castellón
are commit to put jointly launched a series of plans of action to allow the access to students with interest in participate in these proposals, even being recognized to level academic.
The Spanish Organization, Red Cross, a series of cooperation agreements specific to each of the Valencian public universities, where will translate the objectives of the Convention adopted each aforementioned educational entity must be determined in the future.