Were about 400 students who gathered in the XXXIII National Congress of Students of Medicine UMH of the University Miguel Hernández of Elche, in it already this XI International Edition. Attendees from different universities of Spain, Europe and South America came together in the Illustrious Official College of Doctors of Alicante from October 21 to 23.
The event included different activities, as well as two round tables about:
- Attention psychohealth in big disasters
- Living donor renal transplantation
Jesús Pastor Ciurana, Rector of the University Miguel Hernández of Elche (UMH) was commissioned to inaugurate the event at 8:30 am. With him, Susana Jiménez Moreno, Director of the Department of Pathology and Surgery of the UMH, gave the inaugural conference of the Congress under the title: “The professional doctor: principles and values in the current social context”.
The 3 days that has theXXIII National Congress of Medicine Students of the UMH scheduled roundtables with health experts in which several topics, in addition to the discussed previously:
- living donor kidney living donor kidney transplantation, children, and the phenomenon of death/li>
- the medicine of the future and advances in Bioengineering
- today on the issue of melanoma
In addition, the National Congress of Medicine also featured different surgical skills workshops, laparoscopy or Emergency Medical Aid Service SAMU.
– You can get further information about the XXXIII CONGRESS OF MEDICINE STUDENTS OF THE UMH in the following link http://cnem.umh.es
– You can download the Official program the National Congress of Students of Medicine UMH here